SAP® installations carry millions if not billions of records at each customer landscape.
Understanding the INS and OUTS what data is present, how it has "populated" throughout different tables and sections, where it is exactly, which means of access does the system provide to that data. These are the nightmare questions for a Data Protection Officer (DPO - who most likely is not an SAP® expert), but also a very time-consuming job for any Basis Administrator without the right efficient tool-set.
- Answering these GDPR like questions quickly is the difference between IN CONROL or NOT.
- Having the information fast at your fingertips is KEY when it comes to compliancy.
- Our agileSITM - GDPR module PROVIDES THESE ANSWERS quickly from a GDPR point of view.
DID YOU KNOW THAT
- Most time is wasted trying to figure out HOW TO GET TO THE DATA IN THE FIRST PLACE.
- Having the right tool for the job SAVES you time, money, disappointed and frustration.
Get the lastest high level views from the EU direct in this infographic.
We are happy to present the agileSITM GDPR for SAP® capabilities.
Please leave your details:
- Data from forms and website-tracking can be saved for analysis.
- We do not share your data with third parties. In the context of events in which you want to participate it might be necessary to submit your data to contractors.
- You have the right to have your personal data corrected, deleted or transfered to you at any time.
- You can withdraw your consent to any sort of communication with us at any time.